Sunday, November 2, 2008

Free Shampoo Sample

I was able to test out this shampoo when I went to Bentonville to visit the Walmart headquarters. I received a salon makeover and tested this great new secret shampoo. I still don't know what it is but I can tell you that I loved it.

I currently have been using the same shampoo for quite some time. The shampoo I use now leaves my hair free of tangles and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. I have tried different shampoos and always go back to the same one because of the results that I get.

When I tried this secret shampoo I will say that it left my hair free of tangles and left it feeling soft and great.

The great thing is that you can try a free sample too! Sign up to get your free sample now and wait for the big reveal on November 24th. I can't wait to find out what this shampoo is all about.

Click here to get your free sample!

No comments: