Sunday, November 23, 2008

CVS Week of 11/23

I didn't want to spend all of my ECB's from last week because I am stocking up for the Black Friday sales! There are some great items coming up so I just got things today that I could get some more ECB's for Black Friday Shopping.

Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation $8.99
EARN $8.99 in ECB's
USE $3 off Maybelline Foundation coupon from 10/26
Better than FREE after ECB's

Complete Multi-purpose solution 12oz. $8.99
EARN $8.99 in ECB's
USE $1 off solution coupon from 10/26
Better than FREE after ECB's

Crest SpinBrush Pro toothbrush $4.99
EARN $2 in ECB's
USE $2 off printable coupon
$.99 after ECB's and coupon

Right Guard Professional Strenth $7.99
EARN $7 in ECB's
$.99 after ECB's

Total $ 30.96
after coupons $24.96
ECB's EARNED $26.98
Profit of $2.02
I am going to roll over my ECB's from last week and this week for Black Friday shopping! Come back to see what great deals you can get then!

**Make sure you check that all your ECB's print out. My RightGuard one didn't print and I had to ask them to print me one.

No comments: