Monday, November 3, 2008

Coupons From Betty Crocker

I know I can be hesitant to sign up for certain specials and coupons thinking my inbox will get flooded with emails. But I have to share this great offer with you. I signed up for this Betty Crocker offer to receive $10 in valuable savings and I just loved what I received in the mail. Here are the $10 in coupons that I received. Click on the link below so you can get these great coupons in your mailbox also.

$1 off two boxes of Suddenly Salad
$1 off two boxes of Betty Crocker Potatoes
$1 off any Green Giant Veggies 19oz to 240z only
$1 off two boxes of Pop Secret
$1 off two boxes of Betty Crocker Brownie Mix
$1 off two boxes of Chex Mix Cereals
$1 off two Betty Crocker Warm Delight bowls
$1 off eight Yoplait Yogurts
$1 off any Just for One Green Giant Veggies
$1 off any two boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch

I am going to pair these up with some great deals and even use these on double coupon days at my local grocery store.

Sign up now to get these great coupons in your mailbox!
Click on the Betty Crocker link to the right and you can get these coupons!

No comments: