Sunday, November 9, 2008

CVS Week of 11/9

I had a great week at CVS this week. See how I rolled over my ECB's from last week!

Here is what I bought this week at CVS.


Glalceau Smart Water 1 Liter
$1.59 for 1
Earn $1.59 in ECB's
Free after ECB's

Garnier Fructis Shampoo or Conditioner
$2.99
Use $1 coupon in today's paper
Earn $2 in ECB's
Free after coupon and ECB's

L'Oreal Advanced Revitalift Anti-wrinkle Serum
$11.99
Earn $11.99 in ECB's
Free after ECB's

St. Ives Body Wash
$3.99
Use $2 printable coupon
Earn $3 in ECB's
Better than free after coupon and ECB's
(I bought two of these)

Rimmel Mascara
$6.99
Use $1 coupon in today's paper
Earn $4 in ECB's
$1.99 after coupon and ECB's

Listerine Agent Cool Blue Tinting Rinse
$3.99
Use $1 printable coupon
Earn $3 in ECB's
Free after coupon and ECB's
(I bought two of these)

I also picked up 4 boxes of the Kellogg's cereals that were 2/$4. I used 4 $1 off coupons and paid $4 for 4 boxes. $1 per box! What a great deal.

I used all of these coupon and $5.49 from ECB's from last week and I paid $31.90 OOP. I earned $31.58 in ECB's. So my total cost for these products was $0.32! This was $69.15 worth of products for such a great price.

Come back next week to see how to roll these ECB's over to save you even more money!

No comments: