Friday, December 19, 2008

My First All You Magazine

So up until October of this year I had never heard of All You magazine. When I went to Walmart in Bentonville the 11moms of Walmart introduced me to this magazine. So I thought I would check it out and get my first free sample.

It has arrived! I got my first free sample magazine in the mail yesterday. I subscribe to a lot of magazines. Sometimes I read them the first week I get them but it might take me a few days before I even crack them open. So I got my All You magazine yesterday and I have to tell you that I have already read it!

I am sure you have all gotten magazines that you read and you skip half of the articles because they don't apply to you or your just not interest. Well, I have to tell you this magazine I read from front to back! Wow is all that I have to say and I find myself to be pretty picky. I love the coupons, the money saving articles, and the things that apply to everyday women.

What I really loved was the recipes that they shared that were broken down by cost per serving. It gives you a really good idea of how much money you are spending on food and how much you could save by not eating out.

This magazine is really packed with everyday life tips and I think that I will be turning my free sample into a subscription! Right now you can get a two year subscription through the Deal Seeking Mom site, one of my favorite blogs, for $19.99. Check it out.

The thing that I love most about the All You magazine is the money saving coupons that are included. Here is a list of the coupons in the January 2009 issue.
  • $0.75 off any Fast Fixin Breakfast
  • $0.75 off any Fast Fixin Bag 20oz or larger
  • $2.00 off any Caltrate product
  • $2.00 off any Centrum product
  • $0.55 of any 2.5lb or 3lb bag of Tyson Boneless Chicken Breasts
  • $1.00 off any Skinny Cow Frozen Snacks 4 count or larger
  • $0.40 off any Lean Pockets Brand Sandwiches
  • $1.00 off any Boost Multipack
  • $0.75 off any Carnation Instant Breakfast powder
  • $1.00 off any two Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers
  • $1.00 off any two Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers
  • $1.00 off any two DeliMex Frozen Snacks
  • $1.00 off any Poise Product
  • $0.50 off any All You Health and Fitness Special Issue
  • $0.55 off any Disposer Care (There are 3 of these)
  • $1.00 off any 5 count or larger Jack Link's Jerky
  • $1.00 off any Carpet Fresh
  • $1.00 off any General Milss Cereal listed
  • $0.50 off A Taste of Thai Quick Meal
  • $1.00 off any two Stouffer's Corner Bistro

I mean WOW! Just look at all these great coupons. They more than cover the cost of the magazine and a few of these items we purchase all the time. I just love the Healthy Choice products.

I also love their website. If you aren't ready to commit you can go online and get 2 FREE Sample issues to try it out! If you don't like it just write cancel on your postage paid envelope when they bill you. Why not give it a try? I did, and loved it.







No comments: