Saturday, December 13, 2008

Campbell's Gift Basket

While taking my trip to the Walmart Headquarters in Bentonville they gave us the opportunity to visit with several other companies. Campbell's was one of them. To my surprise I saw so many different brands and products that I didn't know were all made by the same company. They had some of my favorite brands; Pepperidge Farm, Swanson, V8, Pace, Prego and many more. Check out their website for all their great products.




We got the opportunity to go into the Campbell's Kitchen and Chef Lee taught us about making stuffing and the do's and dont's of stuffing a turkey. It was a great time!

Upon my return home Campbell's send all of us Mom's these great gift baskets. Inside we have a Chef's Apron, Campbell's Recipes and Tin, a thermos to store your warm soup and another set of recipe cards. Then my favorite, a baking dish and ingredients to make Green Bean Casserole.

The Recipe Card Collection has 76 recipes from Campbell's and 24 blank cards for you to store you own recipes. I can't wait to try these out and share my experiences on my blog for you all to try. There are some great recipes in there!

The item that I love the most is the Green Bean Casserole dish. It has the recipe right on the bottom so you can have it ready when ever you need it. I loved the dish when it was made for us in Bentonville and I can't wait to try it at home.

So thank you Campbell's and thank you Walmart for this great trip and great goodies to try out!

No comments: