Tuesday, December 2, 2008

DVD & Music Releases for week of 12/2

Here are some of the HOT movies that will be released today on DVD.

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian $14.86 at walmart.com
Starring Ben Barnes, Georgie Henley, Skandar Keynes, William Moseley and Anna Popplewell

Wanted $15.86 at Walmart.com
Starring Angelina Jolie, Morgan Freeman, James McAvoy

Step Brothers $16.86 at Walmart.com
Starring Will Ferrell, John Reilly, Mary Steenburgen, Richard Jenkins, Wayne Federman

MUSIC Releases

Panic at the Disco: Live in Chicago $14.88 at Walmart.com

I haven't seen any of these movies but I think I am going to rent all of them. I think the kids will like Chronicles of Narnia. StepBrothers looks like it is going to be funny. Wanted I am not to sure about but I will try it out on a rental.

No comments: