Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Eye Clops Night Vision Infrared Stealth Goggles


While working with Wal-Mart, Jakks Pacific, the maker of Eye Clops Night Vision Infrared Stealth Goggles, provided me with a sample of this great product to review. I have a 9 year old son who was perfect to test out this product for me.

The Eye Clops Night Vision Infrared Stealth Goggles are powered by REAL night vision technology and you can see up to 50 feet in complete darkness. There are two different modes so that you can see things up close and far away. The great thing is that you can see things without them seeing you.

My son and I decided to go outside at night and see what we could find. It was neat to see bugs, animals, and movement far away that we couldn’t see in the dark. This is not just a toy for kids. I can tell you that I was excited trying these out also. What a great toy and it is exciting to. The goggles are adjustable so that they can fit children and adults.
My son says he loves them! He asks me several times a week if he can go outside and use his goggles. He has told his friends about them and they all love the product.

These Night Vision Goggles are on the Walmart top 12 toys of Christmas list. You have to check them out. They have been kid tested and approved at my house! You can get this at Walmart now for $68.88. I know it is going to be a hot toy this year so don’t miss you!




No comments: