Monday, January 19, 2009

January Where Has The Time Gone?

First off, my last post was on January 2nd. Now I can't even believe that today is the 19th. It is a good thing because I live in a very cold area and the faster winter goes the better. The bad thing is I had to look at my store ads to even figure out what today's date is. So basically January has come, has gone and I don't have a clue what is going on. Way to busy sometimes! Today I am off of work and have decided to make it a day about me and trying to get done all of the things that I couldn't get done this weekend. I didn't get much done this weekend because I was a swim meets all weekend doing volunteer work. So needless to say stuff is still not organized, put away or cleaned.

Hopefully this month and time will slow down a bit and I won't feel as busy. I seem to not be able to get the things done that I need to but hoping that things change. Getting organized a bit today should help things.

I am looking forward to more blogs and trying to keep up with all the ones I follow. Stay warm and hope your new year is all that you wanted it to be.

No comments: