Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FREE Product Samples


Interested in trying something out but you don't want to pay the full price and find out you don't like it? Well ask me for a sample and you can try it out. Leave me a message here on what product you want to try a free sample of and I will see if I can get you one to try out. Isn't that just great to be able to pick what free sample you can get?? I see a lot of you have entered my giveaway and are interested in trying out a product. Now is the time to ask for a free sample and I will mail them right to your house!!


So leave a comment with your email address and I will contact you and provide you a free sample!!!


There are some great new products out there like the new Tinted Lip Balm!! The free samples on this are just great!! You got to try one.


Visit my Mary Kay Website if you aren't sure what product you would like to try!!



Super Saver Mommy


No comments: