Monday, October 20, 2008

My Survey

Check out the MySurvey website to earn some extra money for the holidays. I have been a member for the last 1 1/2 years and have earned $250 just from doing surveys online and through the mail. It has been a nice extra source of money.

I also do surveys for Opinion Place and get American Airlines Miles. You have a choice of what reward you would like. I have done this for a couple of years and have earned several 1000 miles. Check it out.

I personally do survey's for Global Test Market, My Survey, American Consumer Opinion Place, and Opinion Place. I have found that Global Test Market is the biggest payout so far.

Check out Deal Seeking Mom for other great survey opportunities. Others have posted about their experiences with online surveys and there are a ton of other places mentioned.

No comments: